Psychotherapy Saint Louis (PStL) is the largest multidisciplinary professional organization of psychotherapists in the St. Louis area. Our membership includes licensed professional counselors, licensed clinical social workers, licensed marriage-and-family therapists, licensed psychologists, and licensed psychiatrists.
Our members value the importance of confidentiality and choice in psychotherapy. We serve as a community mental-health resource via our:
- find-a-therapist service,
- find-a-speaker directory,
- pages on this site dedicated to answering questions “About Therapy” and providing “Mental Health Info,” and our
- free annual print directory, first published in 1999.
We serve the professional community by helping members raise the level of their skills and by promoting their practices via our:
- practice-building consultation groups,
- business-of-practice consultation groups,
- educational programs,
- social and networking events, and our
- very active members’ listserv.